Thank you for your interest in the D6 Night Market! The 6th Annual D6 Night Market will be on Saturday, May 16, 2020. We hope to see you there!
Your support and effort is the backbone of this event! Please keep in mind the following guidelines that we are asking our staff and volunteers to adhere to when representing the D6 Night Market. The event is located at the Mira Mesa Community Park (8575 New Salem Street, 92126)
SHIFTS are on a first come basis. Be on time, even arriving 15 minutes before your designated time. Check in and get your assignment for the day. Be sure to sign in and sign out so that we can keep track of your volunteer hours.
- By participating, you understand that at this event or related activities, you may be photographed or video recorded and you agree to allow photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose, especially marketing, by the event holders, producers, or organizers.
- Please be courteous, professional, and friendly when talking to D6 Night Market committee, other volunteers, entertainment, vendors, and most especially, our attendees!
- Dress appropriately for any event you may be working to promote the D6 Night Market. As much as possible, wear comfortable shoes and slather a lot of sunscreen on because it is more than likely that you will be standing and/or walking for lengthy periods of time under the sun.
- If you have signed up to volunteer and are unable to make it, please email us as soon as you know.
- On the day of the event, you must wear your D6 Night Market T-shirt at all times.